Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Technical Account Manager
Tamman Technologies has an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical account and product professional with a deep understanding of client services, effective communications skills, and managing relationships.
In this role, you will serve as the day-to-day client contact, work with our teams to scope and initiate projects, and offer strategic counsel to our clients, leveraging industry trends to change their digital landscape.
As a key member of our team, you will report directly to our founders and work with our entire team of designers, developers, and specialists. Your primary role will not be sales. We are looking for a smart, energetic, driven, and technically creative person who is interested in adding value, learning, and growing with our organization.
Soft Skills (that impress us):
- A self-motivated strategic thinker and doer
- Ability to build/support a collaborative and creative working environment
- A strong desire to create exceptional client experiences and solutions
- Outstanding problem-solving and decision-making abilities, courteous and patient etiquette, and a detail-oriented work ethic
- Superior organizational and time management skills; excellent communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills; strong presentation and negotiation skills
- A track record of developing yourself in your chosen field, by reading, having a network of contacts, and participating in said community
- Willingness to make mistakes, own them, and work with others to fix them
- Knowledgeable and fearless about your own shortcomings
- Critical Job Elements:
- Facilitate communications and manage relationships for various clients with specific focus on engagement initiation and delivery
- Effectively communicate expectations, internally and eternally, ensuring accuracy of requirements by generating project plans, documentation, and status reports
- Provide support on all aspects of projects by proactively identifying, evaluating, escalating, and resolving issues as they may arise
- Responsibility for long-term client satisfaction, retention, and cognition
- Identify revenue opportunities, manage the upsell of new services and contract renewals, and assist in the business development process
- Share proactive, creative, and technological recommendations internally and externally; pitch angles, content ideas, and potential partnerships
- Ability to professionally compose internal and external correspondence
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a deeply technical and deadline-driven environment, while being adaptable and flexible to change
- Ability to monitor changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans
- Ability to develop and maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business, their protocols, and technical environments
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relationship management, creating project documentation, and a proven client-focused mindset
- Solid technical understanding of the digital industry, web strategies and technologies, development environments, plus technical lingo and acronym usage
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Prior experience (5+ years) in the digital industry; required
- Prior experience (3+ years) as a account or project management role; required
- A critical eye for quality and details; required
- A passion for technology, industry awareness, and ongoing evolution; required
- Ability to field technical client questions and follow up with client education on existing and new digital technologies; required
- Preferred Background:
- Bachelor’s or technical degree; strongly preferred
- Prior experience in FinTech, Health IT, or Pharma; strongly preferred
- Prior experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies; strongly preferred
- Prior experience in an agency environment; preferred
- Prior experience as a product owner/manager; preferred
- Strong business acumen, as it relates to agency business operations; preferred
- Knowledge of CRM systems, spreadsheets, and project management tools; preferred
- Prior experience in customer service or business development; a plus
- Prior experience in programming, business analysis, or quality assurance; a plus
- Professional certifications; a plus
Founded in 2007, we are an Old City Philadelphia-based digital technologies firm that designs, develops, and deploys rich and robust applications, websites, prototypes, and data visualizations. We mainly work with clients in the fields of finance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, government, startups, and non-profits.
We pride ourselves on using an open and collaborative process to solve technology problems in measurable ways. We are quality obsessed, using agile methodologies that build to requirements, allowing our clients to see progress iteratively, try out their product long before a project ends, and fall in love with our solutions.
Working With Us
Working with us means becoming part of a stable and steadily growing team of solution-oriented technologists. To be our next teammate you must have a desire: to engage with the work, merge with our team, and improve our work environment. Mavericks need not apply.
Have you truly mastered something in your life, either professionally or personally? Do you wish to better yourself AND the people around you through retrospection, discussion, and action? If you are excited by all you’ve read, then we cannot wait to meet you!
Please apply through the ZipRecruiter link on our website: http://www.tammantech.com/careers/
* Finders Fee: If this position isn’t right for you, but you know someone who would be a great fit, then refer them! If we hire them and they stay 90 days, we will send you $500. Just apply with your referral’s info and your contact information. Don’t forget to let the candidate know that you referred them!
** No recruiters, please