Job Summary< Back to Jobs
CMI Supervisors are responsible for the hands on tactical implementation of client accounts, including the integration and planning of work with staff, management of work to budget and deadlines and client satisfaction. This includes maintaining strong relationships with clients and recommending strategic and tactical changes to their marketing mix as appropriate. Incumbent is held directly accountable for achieving staff billable goals, development of staff and customer satisfaction. The Supervisor, Media also works with the VP, Media Operations to ensure billing accuracy and adequate staffing resources are deployed.
Develop and present comprehensive media plans utilizing journal and non-journal formats
- Identify, sell, and execute new media communication opportunities
- Investigate, present, develop, and act as team point person for group account assignments
- Prepare and present CMI Capabilities, ByDoctor, Product Manager Orientation, Media Plans, and New Media Presentations to client and/or internal Account Director
- Oversee the development, timing and accuracy of planning deliverables
- Develop and track client estimates
- Manage account service plans for the group
- Ensure all customer interaction and service is performed in a manner which consistently meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Monitor actual revenue/hours against estimates and take appropriate action to avoid exceeding the estimates or communicate to the client the need for adjustment
Four year business degree or equivalent in experience and education preferably in Communications (Master’s degree preferred), plus three or more years prior supervisory experience and marketing/ communications industry experience.
- Regulated industry experience
- Knowledge of all pharma media channels – traditional and digital a plus
- Proficient use of spreadsheets, word processing, presentation graphics, communications, e-mail, internet, and filing archiving software (MS Office primarily)
- Working knowledge of pre- and post-testing media research
- Working knowledge of media vehicle roles, media communication dynamics, and marketing and advertising concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At CMI, we specialize in multi-channel media planning for the advertising of pharmaceutical products.
Compas, Inc. and CMI Media LLC, are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.