Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Social Media Community Specialist
Are you passionate about building strong relationships and helping businesses and entrepreneurs succeed? Have you successfully launched and managed owned and earned social media campaigns on behalf of a brand? Do you love staying on top of the latest social media trends and get excited when you hear about F8?
AWeber is seeking a passionate Social Media Community Specialist who will be accountable for managing our overall owned and earned social media efforts.
As Social Media Community Specialist, you will own the management and execution for AWeber’s social presence and internal and external community building efforts. You will work closely with other internal departments to meet and exceed company owned and earned media goals and objectives.
Success for you in this role is measured by your ability to deliver tangible impact across our social media presence via acquiring new leads, trials, customers. As well as, developing engaging relationships with niche influencers, helping retain and address existing customers via existing and new social communities.
The AWeber team enjoys working together, learning together and helping 100,000+ global small businesses grow using our innovative email marketing software. We love our work and we love having fun doing it. Join us and do what you love every day.
Social media strategy. Ownership and execution of our owned and earned social media strategy against specific quantitative goals.
- Social media publishing. Manage day-to-day publishing activities on social channels, ensuring that all content reflects AWeber’s values, voice and tone.
- Social media calendar. Proactively maintain a social content calendar. Collaborate with internal teams, including Product, Marketing, PR and others, to promote content on social channels and report on the impact of the content on company goals.
- Social media monitoring & engagement. Monitor social channels on a daily basis to identify opportunities to engage influencers and potential customers. Work collaboratively with AWeber’s Customer Solutions team to address positive, neutral or negative customer (or non-customer) sentiment.
- Owned and earned social campaigns. Plan and execute regular social media campaigns and promotions to engage customers and convert influencers and potential customers.
- Influencer outreach. Create and manage an influencer program to build and nurture our most influential customers and advocates to drive interest, engagement and loyalty to our email marketing platform.
- Crisis communication. Serve as the point of contact in social media for response and management of any crisis communications situations.
- Company advocate. Proactively engage in internal and external communities as a champion for email marketing and AWeber’s value to our target audience. Participate in webinars, trade shows and conferences as needed.
- Reporting and analysis. Work with our Data Analyst to compile weekly and monthly reports on key social metrics, like reach, engagement, conversions. Leverage data trends and findings to improve our ability to meet and exceed our social media goals.
- Operations. Own the management of AWeber social toolset (e.g., SproutSocial, OneQube.), as well as the identification of any additional, relevant tools necessary to be effective in the position.
- Highly collaborative
- Self starter
- Team Player
- Highly organized
- Detail Oriented
- Strategic & Creative thinker
- Proactive problem solver
- Minimum of 3 years managing a social media presence in an agency/product/brand environment. SaaS or technology experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field of study.
- Proven experience building and maintaining the following:
- A social media strategy that encompasses paid, owned and earned components
- Tactical projects that have exceeded planned KPIs
- Qualitative value with a customer community
- Relationships with influencers or word-of-mouth networks
- Internal and external community relationships.
- Proven experience executing owned and earned media campaigns across standard and new social media platforms.
- Proven experience working with a cross-functional team
- Comfortable working in an informal, high-energy team environment.
- Excellent project management skills (i.e. Effectively owning something from concept through completion/launch).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective strengths/weaknesses and how they can function successfully as a holistic solution.
- Proven results as a team player and independent contributor.
- Experience with social analytics data sources (e.g. Google analytics, Facebook Insights).
- Experience successfully and tactfully resolving customer inquiries, concerns and other crises situations on social media.
- APPLY HERE: http://grnh.se/tjkbmr1
We develop and manage email marketing automation and newsletter software for over 100,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We’re in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you’ll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
-100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
-Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
-Company Paid Life Insurance.
-Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
-3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off).
-Company Shuttle pick up/drop off at local SEPTA stations.
-401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing.
-Free lunches every day.
-Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
-MacBook Pro laptops and 30” monitors.
-Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
-A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.