Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Currently, a client of ours located in the Greater Philadelphia, is searching for a SEO Director.
The SEO Director position is a full time, on site role, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing.
The primary responsibility in this role is to increase contacts and leads generated from multiple organic digital properties. The ability to manage projects and initiatives of all sizes to increase the sites’ rankings and business impact is imperative. This position will ‘own the website,’ knowing exactly what’s on it, what can be improved, and recommend opportunities to expand reach and awareness. Additionally, the SEO Director must be able recommend areas to improve customer experience and increase conversion. The SEO Director will have one direct report and work collaboratively across the broader marketing team.
- Ability to stay ahead of Google’s releases and updates and research/understand the competition
- Conduct keyword research to guide content creation, identify and fix technical SEO issues, create and execute a testing roadmap, partner with content creators, and analyze and report on results
- Created SEO strategy, managed and executed implementation of SEO strategies
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Moz, SEMRush, etc) and Google Analytics and Sitecore (or similar program)
- Managerial experience running a team of 2 or more people
- Advanced Excel experience
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 5 years of SEO experience
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills
- The ability to work independently and with direction
- Thrives on results-driven ‘wins’
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to think outside the box with an analytical mindset
- Experience working with agencies and colleagues on creative ad content and technical details