Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Senior UX Designer Job
The Senior User Experience Designer will lead and implement UX best practices across platforms and through the entire spectrum of UX, including: research, experience architecture, interaction design and visual design through to prototyping, testing and launch. You will drive the creation of engaging and intuitive interfaces built around user needs for a variety of client projects and industries. As part of your day-to-day, you’ll collaborate with Creative Managers, web designers and digital PMs to deliver outstanding user experiences for our clients’ end users.
Solicit business requirements from a diverse stakeholder group and document user experience
- Develop deep understanding of real-world customer needs and business goals unique to our clients, and collect valuable user feedback and insight to inform product decisions
- Conduct and document architectural and content audits as needed
- Create functional specifications that are easily consumed by all relevant stakeholders
- Problem-solve usability and design issues; identify achievable solutions that deliver brand consistency and improve the overall experience.
- Lead all aspects of user-centered design including personas, information architecture, task analysis, user flows, navigation, and interactive wireframe prototypes.
- Act as a thought leader in the UX field, maintaining an awareness of the newest technologies and trends and share that knowledge with peers
- Define UX and UI standards and best practices
- Present and support UX recommendations to clients, stakeholders, managers and executives.
- Design, lead, and analyze various user research activities, including but not limited to tree testing and usability testing, both in-person and remote (moderated and unmoderated).
- Work with development teams to ensure correct implementation.
A portfolio that showcases several recent e-commerce designs, including mobile and desktop, is required for consideration.
- Minimum 5-7 years of UI and visual design experience within a digital agency or product team.
- Ability to prototype quickly and creatively using tools such as invision, proto.io, uxpin, etc.
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications.
- Understanding of design and technical capabilities/limitations of leading email and browser technology.
- Experience in designing systems, including complex websites and/or web applications
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute against multiple projects running in parallel paths.
- Experience working directly with clients, understanding client needs, and managing client expectations
- Act as a thought leader and consultant, interacting with our clients with confidence and professionalism
- Strong communication skills
- Possess a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail.
- High-energy, ambitious, driven personality
Our client is located in King of Prussia. Ideally looking for full time employee or contract to hire.