Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Search Marketing Specialist SEM
We are open to considering candidates to also work out of our locations in Seattle, WA, or St. Petersburg, FL.
The Search Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of Search Engine Marketing plans and strategies.
Develop and execute effective keyword management Search Engine strategies at scale across top tier engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo Gemini)
- Develop and execute new audience strategies to enhance conversion and drive revenue within new and existing campaigns
- Work with datafeed and merchandising teams to monitor and optimize shopping datafeeds
- Analyze campaign performance and internal reporting to make data driven/tactical optimizations & recommendations
- Leverage attribution and analytics insights to drive campaign objectives
- Prepare forecasts for account and campaign expenditure
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile any discrepancies
- Run frequent tests (A/B, AdWords Scripts)
- Support new customer acquisition and promotional events with methodic bidding, ad copy, and keyword expansion
- Oversee implementation of advanced paid search optimizations (Dynamic Search Ads, Showcase Shopping)
- Recommend changes to website architecture and content to improve keyword landing experience
- Attend monthly meetings with eCommerce teams who support various business segments
- Mentor and lead the paid search intern(s) in learning about and implementing paid search best practices
- Maintain and utilize search vendor relationships to help maximize performance
- Proactively research and execute based on industry changes
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within paid search marketing with a demonstrable record of increasing ad spend efficiency and ROI
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email and in writing
- Highly detail-oriented individual, driven by results, who can manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new programs and tools quickly
- Ability to scale programs and work with large budgets
- Ability to work effectively in a high-energy, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Desire and ability to stay on top of constantly evolving online marketing trends.
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads certified.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB), is the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 300 million homes worldwide through operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and a joint venture in China. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has evolved from a TV shopping company to a leading ecommerce and mobile commerce retailer. The company’s website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites.