Job Summary< Back to Jobs
SLACK Incorporated is currently seeking Sales Professionals to join our experienced hematology /oncology team who share a similar passion. Do you thrive in solving client’s problems? We do. SLACK Incorporated is a dynamic company, specializing in the development and multi-channel deployment of non-personal promotion.
We focus on achieving our client’s strategic goals and objectives through teamwork and creativity. Being proactive allows us to anticipate and identify our client’s challenges, and provide solutions.
Demonstrate the full value of the SLACK product suite
- Deliver strategic recommendations to pharmaceutical, medical device and related companies
- Maintain and grow existing business through extensive market research, practiced sales skills, timely and effective follow-up and a strong work ethic
- Prospect new business through cold calling
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and goals
- Become familiar and adapt to the highly competitive, and changing pharmaceutical landscape
3-5 years of related experience in sales, marketing, or other customer-facing roles
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously with above average skills in self-learning, prioritization, and time management
- Possess the ability to manage the sales process with multiple customers at all stages and maintain excellent customer support across the territory
- Proven track record of sales success, meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Extensive travel required, including, overnight and weekend travel. Necessary travel may fall over holidays or personal commitment dates.
SLACK Incorporated provides information and education to physicians, nurses and other health care professionals. Through its journals and newspapers, medical and allied health books, and numerous custom projects, SLACK provides health care specialists with timely access to trustworthy information in a variety of print and electronic formats.