Job Summary< Back to Jobs
We are looking for a creative and passionate Product Manager to join our team and develop new product features based on internal feedback, existing ideas and engagement with our customers. If you’re interested in making a positive impact in a hands-on role, and with an amazing team, apply today!
Email is one of the most effective ways for businesses to engage with their customers and prospects. AWeber is focused on building the best email platform for small businesses. We are actively seeking you, a natural leader with the ability to influence and motivate others, to help us achieve our vision.
Own current and future product features and deliverables
- Develop and define new product specifications
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform product decisions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all AWeber teams:
- Design - to define product requirements
- Engineering - to ensure an understanding of product requirements
- Marketing - to assist with product positioning & conveying product benefits
- Customer Solutions - to gather feedback from our customers
- Contribute to the prioritization of the AWeber product roadmap
- Measure success using key metrics that you help to define and consistently monitor
- Share and present meaningful reports on key metrics with the entire AWeber team
Our Ideal Product Manager:
- Eats, sleeps, and breathes product development
- Up to 3 years of experience as a product manager (ideally in a SaaS environment)
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to use data to drive decisions
- Software development background with a keen sense of business
Experience shipping products within an Agile environment
- Familiarity with email service providers
- Experience managing B2B or mobile products
AWeber’s team is an exciting place to be when it comes to technology, and working alongside fun and creative people is one of the most often mentioned perks. We use open source technologies like PostgreSQL, Python, MongoDB, Redis, Riak, Chef, Ruby, Graphite, and RabbitMQ. We use approaches to software quality like Test-Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, and a healthy addiction to metrics that give us insight into our applications, and how well they’re serving our customers. We have a mode of execution built around Kanban, and a Kaizen culture of continuous improvement. We believe in the kind of transparency, processes, data sharing, collaboration, and communication that foster a positive culture.
AWeber develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Our web-based & mobile tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with their customers and prospects through email. We are located in Chalfont, PA and nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
Company Paid Life Insurance.
Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off).
401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing.
Free lunches every day.
Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
MacBook Pro laptops and 30” monitors.
Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.