Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Partner Marketing Associate
As the Partner Marketing Associate, you will collaborate with our retailers and internal teams throughout the organization to craft marketing strategies that include email campaigns, social media, and on-site placements. This role is unusual in that it does not sit within a traditional marketing team, you and the Partner Marketing Manager are apart of the Partner Success team. You will work with the team to build merchandising calendar events and relevant partner content to deliver to the ShopRunner members and understand the importance of customer segmentation. You will also be expected to use data to make recommendations in executing ShopRunner’s partner marketing strategy. Are you excited to join the team?
You will craft multi-channel marketing strategies
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver campaigns that align with both ShopRunner’s goals and the retail partner’s goals
- Building a strong marketing relationship with our retail partners
- Working closely with our retailer’s in identifying content and promotions that will engage the ShopRunner member
- You are the one coordinating promotional and marketing calendars
- You will use data understand and optimize content that is delivered to consumers
- Providing reporting to the Partner Success team, as well as prepare partner-facing recaps
- Working with your team to identify trends, events, concepts, or key events that will attract members and will be compelling to our retailer partners
- You will work with various social media platforms, Instagram/Twitter/Facebook etc.
2+ years of experience in eCommerce marketing
- You should have strong data analysis skills
- Experience working with customer segmentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-Oriented and strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an individual that thrives in an environment of change and ambiguity
- A problem-solver with a creative mindset and can-do attitude
- We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.