Job Summary< Back to Jobs
National Digital Sales Specialist
Philadelphia Media Network Inc., the region’s largest media network and parent company of the region’s number one destination website for anything and everything Philly, philly.com, and of The Philadelphia Inquirer and Philadelphia Daily News, seeks a National Digital Advertising Sales Specialist.
Be part of a dynamic team! This is a unique position that targets and develops new and existing national advertisers and agencies in a multi platform media group. We are looking for an experienced, aggressive, digital media sales professional to be responsible for generating revenue and taking advantage of market conditions and proactively creating opportunities for clients. This account executive must…
Be capable of functioning with autonomy.
- Drive revenue growth to meet and exceed sales goals;
- Propose and manage digital campaigns from start-to-finish;
- Establish and develop relationships with agencies/clients;
- Prospecting/new business development;
- Utilize CRM data base effectively;
- Budget projections.
You must think and act like a sales hunter. Aggressive sales activity is expected
- Strong client and agency rolodex; well networked
- Strong desire to bring positive energy and strong sales activity to the team
- Keen ability to identify and present big picture concepts, yet pay attention to detail
- Prior digital advertising sales experience required
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to multitask and balance the needs of multiple departments within the company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products, Sugar CRM or other sales systems
- Outstanding customer service skills required
- Reliable car transportation
- Flexible work schedule for travel as needed
Philadelphia Media Network, Inc. (PMN) which is the region’s largest media network and parent company of the region’s number one destination website for anything and everything Philly, philly.com. PMN publishes the region’s largest newspaper network – that includes the Pulitzer Prize-winning Philadelphia Inquirer and Philadelphia Daily News—and is focused on integrating its brand platforms with the goal of serving as a technological leader and innovator in the digital future. The Philadelphia Media Network reaches an average weekly audience of 1.8 million adults - more than the combination of the three evening television news shows or the combination of those radio stations ranked in the top ten during drive-time programming.