Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Reporting to the Director of Communications and the Assistant Dean of Enrollment Management, the marketing manager is responsible for supporting the law school’s outreach to prospective students, including writing and designing email campaigns, producing short videos, contributing web content that supports admissions, and expanding the law school’s social media presence. This individual works with both the communications and admissions teams to produce timely, compelling, strategically aligned multimedia content to support outreach to diverse populations of prospective students contemplating different career pathways in the law throughout their decision-making process. This individual understands the school’s branding and communications goals as well as the competitive marketplace in which it operates. This individual is responsible for managing projects, coordinating with the communications and admissions teams as well as law school administrators, freelancers and other external parties.
Work with communications team on design and implementation of new features on Accepted Students website and provide routine updates to the site; write admissions related content and make routine admissions related updates on main law school website
- Write and design email marketing campaigns for use with diverse prospective student audiences
- Schedule photo shoots and manage the law school’s photographic and videographic assets.
- Develop and produce posters, postcards and other print materials for use by admissions team
- Keep abreast of marketing collateral used by the law school’s competitors
- Update content on law school guidebooks and directories used by prospective students
- Produce brief videos
- Utilize social media to promote law school to prospective student audiences
- Ensure the brand identity guidelines for the Kline School of Law and Drexel University are adhered to.
- Work closely with the University’s agencies of record for media buying.
- Maintain supplies of schwag and stationery for use by admissions team and other law school stakeholders.
Position requires outstanding skills in writing and editing crisp and engaging copy for marketing purposes and experience developing multimedia content. The marketing manager must have the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in tandem, while collaborating with diverse team members in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must have a record of effectiveness in the design of email marketing campaigns and social media management. Should have experience in project management and in using Sitecore or a similar web content management system. Should have experience in digital marketing tactics and interpreting analytics. The ideal candidate has a portfolio that includes projects that feature use of Adobe Creative Cloud and video editing software. Experience with animation a plus. Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of related experience is required. Valid Driver’s License required.
Drexel University offers an attractive benefits package including tuition remission, a generous retirement package with matching funds (up to 11 percent) and an opportunity to join a talented team of professionals directly helping the University achieve its record growth and quality reputation.