Job Summary< Back to Jobs
The Reconstructionist Rabbinical College and the Jewish Reconstructionist Communities (Wyncote, PA) seek a motivated full time Communications Associate. The person in this important position will play a vital role on the Strategic Advancement team. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of relevant experience.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and two relevant professional writing samples to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
• Developing and managing integrated communications campaigns and coordinating with other departments to produce marketing communications materials
- • Developing marketing and outreach materials for affiliated Reconstructionist congregations
- • Providing communications expertise to congregations on their marketing campaigns and customization of marketing materials
- • Developing collateral for congregations to engage congregants with the movement and college
- • Developing in conjunction with the Strategic Advancement and Community Engagement teams the strategy for articulating and disseminating the positive message of the Reconstructionist movement
- • Developing and producing a regular newsletter / journal
- • Managing the look, feel, and branding of materials, including educational offerings, digital resources, and materials for programs
- • Managing work with outside design contractor and web contractor, as needed
• Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker regarding communications vehicles and campaigns
- • Creative thinker who exhibits decision-making acumen
- • Excellent writing and editing skills
- • Attention to detail
- • Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- • Marketing experience is preferred
- • Social media management experience preferred
- • Experience with mass email programs a plus
- • 3+ years of marketing / communications experience is preferred
Situated in the suburbs northwest of Philadelphia, the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College (RRC) is the primary organization of the Jewish Reconstructionist movement. We offer progressive rabbinical education and serve the Reconstructionist congregational community. We are committed to our roots in tradition, to egalitarianism and inclusion, and to helping Jewish communities flourish.